V2.0 Hobbymate 3-axis 3 axis FBL Gyro for 250-700 Flybarless Rc Helicopters
- Aluminum Case,light weight,for 250-700 Rc Helicopters,1.5mm pin space.
- Its slight dimensions allow it to be installed in practically any model helicopter.HB800-FBL can be installed horizontally as well as vertically.
- The sensory system is based on the newest MEMS technology.
- Software with sophisticated sensor data processing makes installation in electrical & nitro model helicopters possible.
- With an optional adapter cable, HB800-FBL can also be utilized solely as a tail gyro.
- This is recommended especially for whoever is switching from the conventional paddle system and wants to slowly approach the RIGID operation with the 3 axle solution (3G-Gyro Mode).
- The well-thought-out and easy setup goes smoothly with no need of an expensive programming box or computer.
- This makes it easy to still change a number of settings even at the airfield.
- Moreover HB800-FBL integrated swashplate mixer enables the use of simple remote control systems which do not have their own swashplate mixing (NO-MIX).
- HB800-FBL is able to process many types of sum signals (PPM / S-BUS / Spektrum).
- With the optional Spektrum Satellite Adapter, installation in indoor model helicopters is also possible without a great number of wires.
- Operating voltage: 3,5V...8,5 V DC (Lipo 2s possible).
- Temperature range: -15°C bis +40°C.
- Processor: 32Bit ARM.
- Analog processing: 17Bit.
- Sensor technology: 2 MEMS angular rate sensors.
Adjustable servo center pulse width:
Tail: 760μs / 960μs / 1520μs
Adjustable servo pulse rate:
Tail: 50 Hz / 165 Hz / 270 Hz / 330 Hz / 560 Hz
Swashplate: 50 Hz / 65 Hz / 120 Hz / 200 Hz
Build-in swashplate mixer:
Mechanical / 90° / 120° / 140° /
- Size: 34 x 25 x 13,5 mm
- Weight without cable: approx. 20 g
You may also be interested in the following product(s)